- Barn Quilts Trail Map
- Cedar Creek Park Map
- Interactive Parks Map
- City Parks Map
- County Parks Map
- Fairmont Dog Park
- Wedding/Shelter Information
- Rules and Regulations
- Bike Trail Map
- Snowmobile Trail System
- Cedar Creek Park is home to a new 1.8 mile paved trail, over 3 miles of mowed nature trails and two 18 hole Disc Golf Courses.
- Amber Lake Park has a playground,and is also a great spot for fishing and picnicking.
- Aquatic Park has 3 pools and slides and is a refreshing stop.
- Lincoln Park is known for its beautiful plantings and the Livingston Log Cabin.
- Sylvania Park features a band shell in a peaceful setting overlooking Lake Sisseton.
- Heritage Acres features the Martin County Agricultural Interpretive Center.
- Gomsrud Park is Fairmont’s most popular park, with boat docks, lake swimming, picnicking areas, and sand volleyball courts.
This multi-purpose trail system may be accessed at various points throughout the city. We hope you enjoy our city and come back soon!
ATV Trail System
Elm Creek Trail System is a scenic 7+/mile trail system with enough excitement for the most adventurous in any group. The trail is situated west of Trimont, MN in Martin County, off of Martin County Highway 44. The trail was developed, and is maintained by The All Season Wheelers. Funding provided through a Minnesota DNR grant-in-aid fund.
Bring friends and or the whole family. This trail system is situated entirely on private land. The narrow, meandering trail weaves through the woodlands along Elm Creek and crosses the creek several times. There is a 16+/acre open field scramble area to play in and release your need for speed. There are also a couple of nice hills to climb and jump. Leisurely types can look for wildlife. Mud is popular, so bring clean clothes just in case. If the water is at an appropriate enough level, we have armored crossings to get wet in. These crossings pass through the creek in a few spots in an environmentally friendly way. Otherwise, feel free to use any of the bridges. Come on out and have a great time. Trail open dates are December 22nd – September 30th.
The All Season Wheelers (ASW) ATV Club was started in 1998 for the purpose of creating a trail to be open to the public, and coordinate club ATV rides to faraway places. ASW has active members from several surrounding counties, with some members being from out of state. For active members, our meetings are held the third Thursday of every month at 7:30 p.m. at the Welcome Legion in Welcome, MN. ASW maintains over 52 acres of trails and scramble area at the Elm Creek Trail System near Trimont, MN. All Season Wheelers always welcomes new associates to volunteer, to help work on maintaining the trail system. All ATV enthusiasts are welcome to enjoy our trail system.
- Bicyclists must follow all rules of the road
- Ride with traffic, obey all traffic signs and signals
- Ride as close to the right-hand curb or edge of the roadway as possible
- Use caution at all road crossings
- No hitching rides on other vehicles
- No motorized vehicles
- Parks close at sunset
- Stay to the right on the trail
- Announce your presence when passing on the left
- Respect property of residents and the rights of other trail users
- Place refuse in containers provided
- Keep pets on a leash no longer than 8 feet, and remove pets’ waste
- Do not disturb natural resources